New Delhi: Addressing the 50th raising day of the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), as the chief guest in Ghaziabad Sunday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi issued a stern warning to terrorist forces targeting India, saying the country will not keep suffering forever.
This is the PM’s last public appearance before model code of conduct kicks in as the Election Commission is scheduled to announce poll dates for the upcoming 2019 Lok Sabha elections at 5 pm Sunday.
ThePrint’s Praveen Jain captures PM Modi’s mood right before the country gears up for what promises to be a political battle for the ages:
1. Narendra Modi at the CISF Day Parade 5th Reserve Battalion in Indirapuram, Ghaziabad
2. An eye in every corner
3. PM Modi taking a seat for the main event
4. Waiting for the event to commence
5. More than a penny for the Prime Minister’s thoughts
6. Ready for turbulent weather, PM Modi fixes his kurta
Photos by Praveen Jain.
Check out My543, our comprehensive report card of all Lok Sabha MPs.