These guidelines apply to written articles submitted for publication in the `YourTurn’ SubscriberWrites section of ThePrint.
· Articles to ThePrint must be original.
· Each submission should be no longer than 800 words. If it is lengthier, it will be returned to the writer with a request to shorten it before it can be published.
· Please submit the article as a doc or docx file.
· The article should be accompanied by a photograph of the author, the twitter id and mobile contact number.
· To ensure the article is readable, here are a few tips: do re-read your article before it is submitted, for any factual or grammatical errors. You may want to use a spell-check too as ThePrint does not edit, rewrite or make any changes to the articles received.
· Please be careful to not plagiarise.
· If you cite another article or source, links should be included.
· ThePrint reserves the right to reject an article without assigning any reason.
· For anything related to ThePrint, `YourTurn’ please contact email@example.com