scorecardresearch
Add as a preferred source on Google
Saturday, August 22, 2026

Support our Journalism

9th Anniversary: Free Tote & Mug

Subscribe
HomeIndiaFIR registered against Abhijeet Dipke for 'entering govt school without permission, threatening...

FIR registered against Abhijeet Dipke for ‘entering govt school without permission, threatening teachers’

Follow Us :
Text Size:

Latur (Maharashtra), Aug 22 (PTI) Police in the district have registered a case against Cockroach Janta Party (CJP) convenor Abhijeet Dipke and others for allegedly entering a government school without permission, disrupting official work and threatening teachers.

The First Information Report (FIR) was registered at Ausa police station on a complaint filed by Sayyed Shamshadbano Khairatali (53), a teacher at a Zilla Parishad Urdu school.

Dipke has been visiting schools in central Maharashtra’s Latur district and highlighting their problems as part of the CJP’s ongoing ‘School Thik Karo’ (improve government schools) campaign.

According to the complaint, the alleged incident took place at the ZP Urdu school at Jawali near Ausa, over 500 km from Mumbai.

Dipke and his associates entered the school without permission, sat among students and asked them various questions, thereby causing obstruction to educational and government work, the complaint alleged.

The CJP leader also filmed the proceedings and shared it on social media, the complaint said.

Further, Dipke defamed the school by claiming that students from another school had been brought and made to sit in the classrooms during his visit, and threatened to get the teachers suspended, it alleged.

The FIR was registered under sections 132 (Assault or use of criminal force to deter a public servant from discharging their official duty), 329(3) (house trespass), 351(2) (criminal intimidation) and 356(2) (criminal defamation) of the Bharatiya Nyaya Sanhita.

Further probe was on, officials said. PTI COR KRK

This report is auto-generated from PTI news service. ThePrint holds no responsibility for its content.

Subscribe to our channels on YouTube, Telegram & WhatsApp

Nine Years, Made Possible by Readers

In 2017, Shekhar Gupta started ThePrint with a simple belief: Indian readers want journalism that asks why and what next, not just what. And that enough of them would be willing to pay for good journalism.

Nine years on, that belief has held.

And, in these nine years, we’ve stayed true to our mission. We’ve been asking the follow-up questions, going beyond the headlines and explaining what’s actually happening. We’ve travelled across the country to bring you in-depth, visually-compelling stories from the ground.

It’s been nine years of readers choosing to make this possible. If you’d like to be one of them:

Support ThePrint

  • Tags

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular