An instant personal loan has become a lifesaver for many people these days. You can address your emergency demands right away with instant loans, and now this procedure has been reduced to a matter of minutes, thanks to the loan app. The payback time of an immediate personal loan is quite flexible, allowing you to avoid paying EMIs or tailor it according to your capabilities.
Obtaining a personal loan from numerous lending institutions used to be extremely time-consuming and tedious. However, reputable loan platforms now provide instant personal loans of up to ₹1.5 lakhs at a low-interest rate. By using a loan app on your phone, you can now have your loan authorised and transferred into your bank account from the comfort of your own home.
Before you decide to give these instant personal loan providers a try, let us guide you through the entire process, from perks to interest rates to the application process.
Interest Rate for Instant Personal Loan
An interest rate is an amount charged by a lender to a borrower in exchange for monetary assistance in the form of debt. A fixed interest rate remains consistent during the loan term, but a variable interest rate might change. The longer the period, the more interest to be paid.
The interest rate on the instant personal loan app starts at the lowest rate of 2.08% and can climb depending upon the duration and amount of your loan. You may use interest rate calculators to find out the precise digits of your interest rate.
Key features of Instant Personal Loan
Aside from the ability to obtain an instant loan at a low-interest rate, the following are the key features of an instant personal loan:
- Instant Loan approval with little documentation even if you are applying for the first time.
- Loan applications and approvals are processed more quickly.
- Individuals who are salaried or self-employed are both eligible for this loan.
- Paperless documentation allows for a smooth financing transaction.
- People can get financial help with instant personal loans app ranging from ₹50,000 to ₹1.5 lakhs.
- The interest rate is modest with an attractive monthly rate of 2.08%.
- Customizable loan repayment options
- Instant approval and immediate credit of funds in your bank account within a few hours.
- To calculate monthly instalments, use the EMI calculator which gives accurate calculations within seconds.
- Get an instant personal loan without the requirement of any security or collateral for approval.
- The loan app for an instant personal loan is hosted by a reputable financial services organisation giving a secure and inaccessible to an outside party.
Eligibility criteria for Instant Personal Loan
You can get an instant personal loan up to ₹1.5 lakh via a loan app but for that, you will need to meet the basic qualifying criteria listed below:
- The borrower’s age for the instant personal loan ranges from 21 to 58 years.
- For metro and non-metro cities the required monthly income is ₹15000.
- Documents stating your Indian citizenship.
- A six-month bank statement outlining your income/salary.
- KYC verification using an Aadhar card, PAN card, or smart card driving license is required.
- Employee or business information, such as the name of the employer and work experience in the same job/business.
- A strong credit score (above 500) reflects your ability to repay loans on time.
- Information regarding an account’s online banking
Important documents required for Instant Personal Loan
For applying for an instant personal loan you will need only a few documents. Following is the list of those documents:
- Pan Card
- For address proof you can utilize any documents among Smart Card Driver’s License, ID, Passport, Adhaar Voter, Utility Bills or Scheduled Bank Statements.
- Account’s online banking information
- Details about your job or your company
Application procedure for Instant loan Via Loan App
An instant personal loan is the easiest way to meet your deficit financial needs and to avail of that loan, you will need to follow a few simple steps.
Step 1: Download the loan app
Step 2: Check your eligibility criteria
Step 3: Check the applicable interest rate
Step 4: Use the EMI calculator to help you calculate the monthly EMI duration and amount.
Step 5: Check for required documents like pan card, Aadhar card, driving licence, bank
statement, utility bills or passbook.
Step 6: Fill in all the necessary information on the instant loan app page and submit it.
Step 7: Wait for your loan to get approved.
Step 8: After the representative has validated your documentation, the funds will be deposited into your account within the next 24 to 48 hours.
You can now avail of instant personal loans online up to ₹1.5 Lakhs without visiting any lending institution. With the introduction of the loan app, you can now apply for a personal loan instantly using your smartphone.
The interest rates on these loans are relatively low, and the flexibility in payback duration and amount makes it easier for you to pay the amount on schedule. The loan app’s user-friendly features, allow you to browse easily, ensuring a quick and flawless personal loan request and authorization process.
(ThePrint ValueAd Initiative content is a paid-for, sponsored article. Journalists of ThePrint are not involved in reporting or writing it.)