Thursday, 30 June, 2022

Anjali Shukla

Avatar
14 POSTS0 COMMENTS

On Camera

YourTurn

Biden calls on Congress to suspend gas tax for three months

Will US craft a new oil compact with Saudi Arabia? Joe Biden may have to eat his own words

Like many, India will be anxiously watching the US-Saudi Arabia summit in Jeddah—knowing its fate is tied to the decisions King Salman and Joe Biden make.
Air India

Maruti is the model for government as it hopes to profit from Air India stake sale

The govt wants to sell a 76% per cent stake in AI that comes with a debt of Rs 33,392 crore; the remaining 24% is likely to be sold later, when share prices go up.

Defence

Nirmala Sitharaman being sworn in as defence minister by President Ram Nath Kovind

The biggest challenges Nirmala Sitharaman will face as India’s new Defence Minister

Sitharaman, who is only the second woman defence minister in India's history, is expected to work closely with the Finance Minister to take key industry-related decisions

With Agnipath, Modi govt’s shock & awe doctrine may have misfired a vital reform, yet again

Modi govt's biggest flaw has been its disinclination to accept limitations of electoral majorities. This ruined land acquisition and farm reform, stalled labour codes.
×